As Oyamada Manta encounters Johann George Faust VIII in a wheelchair at the Patch village he is heard singing this song. The song is a tribute to Faust's love, Eliza Faust, his deceased wife.
- By a nice Autumn afternoon
- Where circle the faded leaves
- I see my night dreams again
- Dreams where both of us are
- We were walking on a desert highway
- Hands together
- Together on the highway
- The beats of your heart were giving our rhythm
- Always faster
- No one will stop us
- Our beats are like love
- A long and eternal thread
- Come on, open your eyes
- Look at me
- My first love, Eliza
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.