|First Appearance:||Chapter 225(manga)|
According to Cado, Aizen Myooh has a bow called the "Arrow of Love" that has the ability to hunt down any spirit no matter how fast it is.
Oversouls and AttacksEdit
Description: With a bow and various types of arrows, the oversoul relies on the six arms to fire multiple arrows and/or strike with multiple palms at a rapid speed. The arrows fired will follow and hunt down any spirit, no matter how fast they are.
- Rain of Love: After doing a little dance, Cado points both stretched hands forwards, making Aizen Myooh shoot multiple arrows.
- The appearance of the spirit form's arms and and feet resembles Hiroyuki Takei's lesser known work, Jumbor Barutronica (重機人間ユンボル ,Jūki Ningen Yunboru).
- Compared to most of the other Buddhistic God spirits, who have counterparts in Hiroyuki Takei's manga Butsu Zone, Aizen Myooh does not bear an immediate resemblance to the Butsu Zone character Aizen.
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 226
- Aizen Myō-ō - Wikipedia article about Aizen Myō-ō.
|Team "Nyorai":||Sati Saigan | Daiei | Komeri|
|Team "Myooh":||Jackson | Yainage | Kado|
|Team "Deva":||Ozam | Samy | Mamy|
|Bodhisattva:||Sei-Kyow | Aeon Lee|
|Spirits:||Dainichi Nyorai | Jizoh Nyorai | Batoh Nyorai | Fudo Myooh | Gundali Myooh | Aizen Myooh | Asura | Nio|
|Groups:||Gandhara | Five Elemental Warriors|