|English Name:|| Dainichi|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 231 (Manga)|
Dainichi Nyorai (大日如来, Dainichi Nyorai) is the guardian ghost of Sati Saigan.
One of the largest of the Gandhara's Buddhistic Gods, Dainichi's main form of combat involves his mighty palms. Sati also used Dainichi to perform the chant that sent Asakura Yoh's soul to train in hell. He affectionately refers to Sati as "Sacchan".
Dainichi first met Sati when she was talking to a wooden statue of him and was approached by the Land Owners of the temple she was in. When she couldn't pay them, they suggested that they could take her instead, but was stopped when Dainichi suddenly spoke. Using the statue as a medium, he threatened to beat them up with his many arms and broke the statue to reveal himself and scare them away.
Oversouls and AttacksEdit
- Shaman: Sati Saigan
- O.S. Type: Spirit Type
- Spirit Ally: Dainichi Nyorai
- Medium used: Buddhistic Staff
- Dainichi Nyorai, in spirit form, appears quite similar to the character Senju from Hiroyuki Takei's manga Butsu Zone, who is an emissary of that work's Dainichi Nyorai.
- ↑ Shaman King: Legacy of Spirits
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 233
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Remix Track 11
- Dainichi Nyorai - Wikipedia article about Dainichi Nyorai.
|Team "Nyorai":||Sati Saigan | Daiei | Komeri|
|Team "Myooh":||Jackson | Yainage | Kado|
|Team "Deva":||Ozam | Samy | Mamy|
|Bodhisattva:||Sei-Kyow | Aeon Lee|
|Spirits:||Dainichi Nyorai | Jizoh Nyorai | Batoh Nyorai | Fudo Myooh | Gundali Myooh | Aizen Myooh | Asura | Nio|
|Groups:||Gandhara | Five Elemental Warriors|