|English Name:|| Acala|
|Meaning:||"Immovable Wisdom King"|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 225(Manga)|
According to Pascal Avaf it rules over the Three Passions of Buddhism: Wrath, Greed and Laziness. It has a personal sword, called Bankoken. In its left hand it holds a chain that, according to Cado will hunt down any spirit, no matter how fast it is.
Oversouls and AttacksEdit
- Shaman: Jackson
- O.S. Type: Spirit Type
- Spirit Ally: Fudo Myooh
- Medim used: A Dagger
Description: It has a personal sword, Bankoken, that according to Jackson, will, when cutting someone, put them in a deep sleep that is not so easy to awaken from. However it would seem that it will stop working once Jackson runs out of Furyoku.
- The appearance of the spirit form's arms and and feet resembles Hiroyuki Takei's lesser known work, Jumbor Barutronica (重機人間ユンボル ,Jūki Ningen Yunboru).
- Fudo Myooh, in OS form, appears quite similar to the character Fudo from another of Hiroyuki Takei's works, Butsu Zone.
- ↑ Shaman King: Legacy of Spirits
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 226
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 225
- Fudō Myōō - Wikipedia article about Fudō Myōō.
|Team "Tathagata":||Sati Saigan | Daiei | Komeri|
|Team "Wisdom Kings":||Jackson | Yainage | Kado|
|Team "Deva":||Ozam | Samy | Mamy|
|Bodhisattva:||Sei-Kyow | Aeon Lee|
|Spirits:||Dainichi Nyorai | Jizoh Nyorai | Batoh Nyorai | Fudo Myooh | Gundali Myooh | Aizen Myooh | Asura | Nio|
|Groups:||Gandhara | Five Elemental Warriors|