| "How Small."|
Hao calls this article small.
|English Name:||Lee Pai Long|
|First Appearance:|| Chapter 11(Manga) |
Lee Pyron(李白竜, "Ri Pyron") is a fictional character in the anime and manga series Shaman King.
In the Japanese anime, Lee Pyron is voiced by Nobutoshi Canna but He is voiced by Dan Green in the English Dubbed Series.
Pyron is a tall muscular man with short bushy black hair. When he was still alive he wore a white shirt and black pants with a red scarf to hold them up. After being killed and turned into a Jiangshi he was given black and green clothing styled of the Tao Family and constantly wore a pair of Nunchaku's on his back. After being killed his skin also became pale and turned slightly blue.
Pyron is a man obsessed with his Dao Dan Do and is always trying to perfect it. When he learned that he was dead for seventeen years he was in rage for a while but calmed down later. He is only loyal to Tao Jun and managed to resist the words and empty promises of Tao Yúan during Ren's attack. His dedication to protect Jun also results in him knocking down all the men who try to woo her.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Lee Pyron's Master, Shamon, founded a variation of the Shaolin Temple Style. Shamon created the Ruichong-quan kung-fu. Shamon's Ruichong-quan kung-fu was the basis of Pyron's style, the Dǎodàn-do(Missile), which combined Boxing, Muay Thai, and Karate. Before Pyron died, he intended to create a perfect version of it and he intended not to pass it on until he finally perfected it. Pyron died before he could complete his art form.
He was later turned into the prototype of a new Tao-Style Jiang, the power of science and the over soul working together, and several mechanism and accessories was added to his body. The pile bunker systems inside his arms allows him to crush even iron.
- Huo Jian Jiao(Rocket Kick): A thrust kick aiming up in the air to send a opponent flying.
- Zhou Shidao Dan Jiao(Intercontinental Ballistic Missle Kick): A downwards kick in the air to send a opponent crashing to the ground
- Fu Chong Hong Zha Ji(Dive Bomber): Pyron flips many times in the air gaining speed for an another attack
- Hong Zha Jiao(Bomb Kick): A flying kick to an opponent's face or body
- Yu-Zhou- Zhan Luo-Xia: A downwards stomp in the air to crush an opponent (modeled after the dragon drop Bruce lee used)
- Dandadou Fojuanyaku: a stronger version of Huo Jian Jiao that hits with greater force.
- Fuuchon Honjyaji: A different Fu Chong Hong Zha Ji that has Pyron staying still in the air while rotating his arms
- Hon Jyak Yaku(Exploding Leg):A Straight flying kick that blasts an opponent
- Rocket Fist: When Jun installed a new arm for Pyron he gained the power to fire rockets a short distance combined with his punches into an opponent and named the attack on the spot
- Zouji Dao Dan Jyak Yaku: combo between Tamao and Jun. Pyron kicks an opponent while Tamao fires Conchi as an arrow into a enemy
Lee Pyron was born on November 29, 1948 and died at age 30. He trained under a master named Shamon who had mastered his own style of Martial Arts, and became a master of Martial Arts himself. He became a movie star and made alot of money. Pyron was killed by the Tao family and his body disappeared after his funeral. He was made into Jiang-shi by the Tao family and was given to the Daoshi Tao Jun.
Coming to TokyoEdit
Pyron made his first appearance when Jun calls upon him to battle Yoh. He easily defeats Yoh and Amidamaru and it is only when Yoh manages to reach his feelings that was locked away. Jun, angered by this orders Pyron to fight more. Pyron attacks with his weapon but it wraps around Yoh's arm.
Yoh strikes back but is stopped by Pyrons who is ordered to kill him as Jun was getting bored with the fight. Manta runs away, but returns with Umemiya Ryunosuke Bokutō allowing Yoh and Amidamaru to cut the tag off Pyron. He comes to and wonders where he is. He looks at a movie poster and sees Twentieth anniversary and suddenly remembers what the Tao did. He goes on a rampage attacking Jun. Yoh defends Jun and ask him to stop but Pyron attacks Yoh furiously. Anna then summons Pyron's master and places him into Yoh.
Pyron is so into his rampage that he attacks his master, but he dodges all of them and proceeds to pound Pyron into the ground. The master tells Pyron to kill his ego but Pyron keeps attacking forcing Shamon to decide that the battle have gone on long enough and defeats Pyron with a powerful blow.
Pyron's ghost is freed from his corpse and apologizes for his actions. But Pyron does not want to go to heaven as he had yet to perfect his Dao Dan do. Shamon asks if he wants to borrow a body like he just did but Pyron wants his own body to do the job on his own. He asks Jun for him to be her Jiang shi which Jun accepts and they both leave happy that they found a place to belong.
Shaman Fights in TokyoEdit
When Jun defects to Yoh's side, Pyron attacks Tao Yúan but is quickly destroyed and cut into many pieces. Jun, with Pyron and Ren, are imprisoned by Yúan. Yoh rescues them and goes upstairs. When Pyron's master's zombie attacks Yoh, Pyron stops him and as Shamon attacks Jun and Pyron, he retaliates by striking him down and splitting his body in two. Yúan appears late and knocks out everyone. Pyron manages to kick Yúan in the head but it does not do anything and he is thrown into a wall. The others get up again and want to fight and Ren defeats Yúan. As the group leaves Pyron stays with Jun at the Tao compound.
Shaman Fight Second RoundEdit
When Ren was badly injured by Hao's followers, Anna, Jun, and Tamao are assigned by Mikihisa to find his team and rescue them from Asakura Hao. They find his team in the forest cornered by Asakura Hao's Team "Hana-Gumi". The Hana-Gumi attack Mikihisa's team but are knocked aside by the three girls. The two engage in battle with Pyron managing to destroy Ashcroft's Armor. Anna leaves with Mikihisa team to get to their match.
Jun and Tamao, believing they have taken out the third oversoul, attack Chuck and Jack. They are successful in knocking them aside. Ashcroft gets up and attacks Pyron with the armor on. Ashcroft manages to impale Pyron with his lance but it has no effect since Pyron is already a dead body. The Lance is stuck inside Pyron and he destroys Ashcroft. He readies himself to take down the last two ghosts but Ashcroft gets up again and grabs him. Pyron shatters the armor beyond repair and readies himself to kill the armor for good, but it is revealed that Kanna's medium is cigarette smoke and she cuts Pyron's arm off. Pyron tries getting himself back together but his legs are cut off by Jack. The Hana-Gumi has had enough and quickly destroy Pyron's body and defeat Tamao. The Hana Gumi attack Jun and Tamao but are stopped by the arrival of Asakura Mikihisa.
Invading the PlantsEdit
- His name means: the "White Dragon"
- He is a thinly-veiled reference to Bruce Lee, who died under suspicious circumstances, created his own style of Martial Art, starred in many films and whose screen name was Lee Siu-Lung(or Xiǎolóng in Mandarin, means "little dragon").
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Kang Zeng Bang Volume 2 Extras; Shaman File 13
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Kang Zeng Bang Volume 14 Extras; Shaman File 196
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 17
- Jiāngshī - A wikipedia article about Jiāngshī's
- Bruce Lee - A wikipedia article about the movie star Lee Pailong is most like modeled after
|e v||Tao Family|
|Members:||Tao Ching | Tao Ran | Tao Yúan | Tao Jun | Tao Ren | Tao Men|
|Spirits:||Bason | Hei-Tao | Tao Family Ancestors | Kyuuki|
|Jiang Shis:||Lee Pyron | Shamon | Shu | Kyo | Gohukuseitai | Torture Brothers | Shimamura Jōtarō | Corpse Infantry|
|Tools:||Memory Tablet Armor | Bâo-Lèi Sword|