|Shinden and Raiden|
|First Appearance:|| Flowers Chapter 2(Manga)|
Shinden and Raiden (震電 & 雷電, Shinden & Raiden) are a pair of Komainu spirits and the guardian ghosts of Asakura Luca
Shinden and Raiden are the spirits of a pair of dogs that the Branch Family once owned.
Over Souls and AttacksEdit
O.S. Amaterasu FloatEdit
O.S. “Amaterasu Float” (O.S. 天照山車, Amaterasu)
- Shaman: Asakura Luca
- O.S. Type: Weapon Type
- Spirit Ally: Shinden and Raiden
- Medium used: Star Wand
Description: Using her star wand, Luca creates a huge mechanical chariot, in the form of a shrine, pulld by her two wolf spirits, Shinden and Raiden. According to Yohane, the shrine itself is actually created by a third, unknown spirit. In its true form, called Mobile Shrine: Walking Amaterasu Float (歩行天照山車, Aruku Amaterasu) Luca is able to change Shinden and Raiden motorcycle like forms into legs, turning the Over Soul into a walker.
Despite its size and apparent speed, it was easily stopped by the defensive form of Asakura Hana's Over Soul. It is able to fire a beam that can dissolve Furyoku and by unknown means, it can also petrify spirits, rendering them useless in the process.
- Amaterasu Kachiyumi(天照歩射): In its mobile form it performs a rapid stomping attack.
- Mumumyo Kaikousen(無無明怪光線 Mysterious Annulment Beam): A beam attack from the eye on the Over Soul that is able to completely dissolve any Furyoku upon contact.
O.S. Big Zalim YamabokoEdit
O.S. “Big Zalim Yamaboko” (O.S. 明星山鉾, Biguzaremu)
- Shaman: Asakura Luca; Asakura Yohane
- O.S. Type: Weapon Type
- Spirit Ally: Shinden and Raiden; Oboro Daikyoh
- Medium used: Star Wand & Umbrella
Description: Using an unknown technique called Gion Gattai(祇園合体) Luca and Yohane are able to combine their Over Souls into one, given it the strength of Yohane's Tsukuyomi Lance and the speed of Luca's Amaterasu Float.
- Kami no Tsue: Ama Yumi(神の杖 天射): A technique where the Over Soul jumps high into the air and performs a very strong piercing attack.
- They appear to be named after two Japanese WWII-era planes: The J7W Shinden and the J2M Raiden.
- The Amaterasu Kachiyumi technique is named after a Shinto Archery Ritual.
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Flowers Chapter 9
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Flowers Chapter 3
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Flowers Chapter 4
|e v||Asakura Family|
|Main Family:||Asakura Yoh | Asakura Anna | Asakura Keiko | Asakura Yohmei | Asakura Kino | Asakura Hao | Asakura Hana | Asakura Munzer Redseb | Asakura Munzer Seyram|
|Branch Family:||Asakura Yohkyo | Asakura Yohane | Asakura Luca|
|Deceased:||Asanoha Douji | Onmyōji Asakura Hao | Asakura Yohken | Asakura Mikihisa|
|Spirits:||Matamune | Imari and Shigaraki | Ponchi and Conchi | Zenki and Goki | Dai Tengu | Amidamaru | Oboro Daikyoh | Shinden and Raiden|
|Tools:||Mikihisa's Guitar | Chō-Senjiryakketsu | Futunomitama no Turugi | Harusame|