|Spirit of Rain|
|English Name:||Spirit of Rain|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 256 (manga)|
The Spirit of Rain(スピリット・オブ・レイン, Supiritto Obu Rein) is one of the Five Grand Elemental Spirits(Godaiseirei), that was created by the Great Spirit itself. According to Saigan Sati it belongs to Usui Horokeu.
The Spirit of Rain is one of five powerful elemental spirits known as the Grand Elemental Spirits(Godaiseirei), of the Patch Tribe. They are derived from the Great Spirit itself, and like it, constitute a collective of souls. They can be controlled by their respective Elemental Warrior, or a shaman of extraordinary power (like Asakura Hao). The power of the Godaiseirei is unmatched by any other spirit, except for the Great Spirit itself.
According to Pascal Avaf, The Spirit of Rain can create an unlimited amount of Holy Water. Also according to the recent Kang Zeng Bang Data the Spirit of Rain has the same abilities as the Spirit of Fire to become stronger, by consuming souls.
After Patch Hao stole the Spirit of Fire it was hidden, by the Patch Tribe to avoid any other of the Grand Elemental Spirits to be stolen, within the depths of hell and guarded by Anubis, one of the four Kings of Hell.
Oversouls and AttacksEdit
O.S. Spirit of RainEdit
O.S. Spirit of Rain (O.S. スピリット・オブ・レイン)
- Shaman: Usui Horokeu
- O.S. Type: Spirit Type
- Spirit Ally: Spirit of Rain (Kami Class Spirit)
- Medium: Water
Description: When Over Souled by Usui Horkeu, it gains its entire body. Its movements seem to follow that of Horohoro. When combined with the abillities of Horohoro, it gains the abillity to create massive amounts of ice.
- Porowaok Ererupus Shinupuri (Huge Huge Frozen Mountain): Creates a massive icicle, noted by Horohoro to be the largest in the world, to attack the opponent with, by slamming it directly downwards into them.
- Ice Age (氷河期,hyougaki): Combining its freezing cold with the violent wind of the Spirit of Wind, both spirits create a violent freezing wind.
The Spirit of Rain does not appear in the anime, as Spirit of Fire appears to be a single, powerful entity under the Patch's control rather than a member of this group, though it was mentioned that there were four other spirits worshiped by the Patch other than the Spirit of Fire.
- With its head the Spirit of Rain greatly resembles the Xenomorph Queen from the Alien series.
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 227; Page 17-18
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 258
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Kang Zen Bang Volume 8 Extra
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Kang Zeng Bang Volume 26 Extras; Shaman File 339
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 298; Page 19
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 299
- ↑ Shaman King Anime - Episode 59
- Rain A wikipedia article about Spirit of Rain's Element
|e v||Five Elemental Warriors|
|Members:||Asakura Yoh | Tao Ren | Usui Horokeu | Chocolove McDonell | Lyserg Diethel|
|Spirits:||Spirit of Earth | Spirit of Fire | Spirit of Rain | Spirit of Thunder | Spirit of Wind|
|Groups:||Five Elemental Warriors | Gandhara | Asakura Family | Tao Family|
|e v||Patch Tribe|
|Ten Patch Officiants:||Silva | Kalim | Radim | Namari | Nichrom | Bron | Magna | Rutherfor | Renim | Thalim | Zinc (Anime Only)|
|Others:||Chrom | Lip & Rap | Patch Hao | Alumi Niumbirch|
|Spirits:||Big Chief | Silver Arms | Black Sickle | Red Rope | Platinum Sword | Magnescope | Blue-Net | Yellow Whip | Clear Coat | Green Seeds | Grey Saucer | Purple Kick | Zinc Arms (Anime Only)|
|Five Elemental Spirits:||Spirit of Earth | Spirit of Fire | Spirit of Rain | Spirit of Thunder | Spirit of Wind|