|Spirit of Wind|
|English Name:||Spirit of Wind|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 256 (manga)|
The Spirit of Wind (スピリット・オブ・ウィンド, Supiritto Obu Uindo) is one of the Five Grand Elemental Spirits (Godaiseirei), that was created by the Great Spirit itself. According to Lady Sati, it belongs to Chocolove McDonell
The Spirit of Wind is one of the five powerful elemental spirits known as the Grand Elemental Spirits (Godaiseirei), from the Patch Tribe. They are derived from the Great Spirit itself, and like it, constitute a collective of souls. They can be controlled by their respective Elemental Warrior, or a shaman of extraordinary power (like Asakura Hao). The power of the Godaiseirei is unmatched by any other spirit, except for the Great Spirit itself.
According to Pascal Avaf, The Spirit of Wind represent the Eagle, an Aztec symbol that slices the wind with its wings. Also according to the recent Kang Zeng Bang Data the Spirit of Wind has the same abilities as the Spirit of Fire to become stronger, by consuming souls.
After Patch Hao stole the Spirit of Fire it remain hidden along the others, by the Patch Tribe to avoid any other of the Grand Elemental Spirits to be stolen too, within the depths of hell and guarded by Mephistopheles; one of the four Kings of Hell.
Oversouls and AttacksEdit
O.S. Spirit of WindEdit
O.S. Spirit of Wind (O.S スピリット・オブ・ウィンド)
- Shaman: Chocolove McDonell
- O.S. Type: Spirit Type
- Spirit Ally: Spirit of Wind (Kami Class Spirit)
- Medium: Air
Description: When Over Souled by Chocolove McDonell it gains its entire body. Its movements seems to follow that of Chocolove himself. In this form the Spirit of Wind's winds is so strong that even the surroundings become its weapon by throwing it at the opponent.
- God Breath Hurricane (ゴツドブレス ハリケ-ン, Goddo Buresu Harikuuni): Using its incredible speed, the Spirit of Wind can quickly attack the opponent from many directions, using the slicing wind itself and whatever debris is thrown away with the wind. The wind produced is so powerful its gust peaks at 120m/s, with a pressure of 900hPa. This attack's name is derived from the Indian "Wind God".
- Ice Age (氷河期): Combining its violent winds with the freezing colds of the Spirit of Rain, both spirits creates a violent freezing wind.
The Spirit of Wind does not appear in the anime, as the Spirit of Fire appears to be a single, powerful, entity under the Patch's control rather than a member of this group, though it was mentioned that there were four other spirits worshiped by the Patch other than the Spirit of Fire.
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 258
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Kang Zen Bang Volume 8 Extra
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 298; Page 21
- ↑ Shaman King Manga - Chapter 299
- ↑ Shaman King Anime - Episode 59
- Wind A Wikipedia article about Spirit of Wind's Element
|e v||Five Elemental Warriors|
|Members:||Asakura Yoh | Tao Ren | Usui Horokeu | Chocolove McDonell | Lyserg Diethel|
|Spirits:||Spirit of Earth | Spirit of Fire | Spirit of Rain | Spirit of Thunder | Spirit of Wind|
|Groups:||Five Elemental Warriors | Gandhara | Asakura Family | Tao Family|
|e v||Patch Tribe|
|Ten Patch Officiants:||Silva | Kalim | Radim | Namari | Nichrom | Bron | Magna | Rutherfor | Renim | Thalim | Zinc (Anime Only)|
|Others:||Chrom | Lip & Rap | Patch Hao | Alumi Niumbirch|
|Spirits:||Big Chief | Silver Arms | Black Sickle | Red Rope | Platinum Sword | Magnescope | Blue-Net | Yellow Whip | Clear Coat | Green Seeds | Grey Saucer | Purple Kick | Zinc Arms (Anime Only)|
|Five Elemental Spirits:||Spirit of Earth | Spirit of Fire | Spirit of Rain | Spirit of Thunder | Spirit of Wind|