Things to point outEdit
First off, I've noticed this on most of the pages:
1. Inconsistent Roumaji (The English manga romanizations are not always right, and the circumflex romanizations are inconsistent)
2. Grammar misuse (The parentheses text are supposed to be spaced)
3. Misuse of some kanji (White Swan in the O.S. collection uses a different kanji for example)
Reason for changesEdit
A reason why I don't come back to this page anymore is that some of my changes keep getting undone for some reason, even if such facts are notable.
First off, it's no doubt that Byakkou actually has had a different appearance from its first activation to the fight against Silva (the first version Byakkou is in Amidamaru's color scheme). Second, the types of shields can actually be identifed on Byakkou (upper arm: tower shield, arm guard: breastplates).
Third, there's a typo on "the attack itself is a form of nullification". What kind of attack is it referring to in the paragraph it appears in? You should move the usage of it against Yohken, Ren and Horohoro to the Mumumyouyakumu description if that's the case.
Also, I've watch both Japanese and English dub episode 3, and during the time Yoh first uses Gokoujin to defeat Ren, he actually doesn't say the attack's name in the English dub.
I would like to understand the main reason why the details of the descriptions have been erased. However, in terms of the images, I would like to propose making a seperate gallery on the Amidamaru page of his Over Souls.
Also, I have played and have both Jump Stars games on my R4, and 6 Koma Yoh (Byakkou version) is indeed one of my mains, so I know much of his moves inside and out.
Sorry for the inconvenience if my changes seem to be making things troublesome for you.
Byakkou version 1 Edit
- Unlike Ren´s Bushin Fish Fin there does not appear to be any change in the overall shape and function for the Byakkou throughout the manga. --Gojita (talk) 14:16, March 3, 2017 (UTC)Gojita
- I highly disagree. Compare Yoh's version in that page and the version for when he fights against Rutherfor and Silva. It's still a notable atheistic difference to point out. --SneaselSawashiro (talk) 20:26, March 3, 2017 (UTC)