Anna II Edit
When was Anna ever called "Anna II"? I don't remember this in the manga at all. Can a reference be provided for this? Also, shouldn't this article and all Anna references be under Kyoyama Anna, since Yoh and Anna were never wed, only engaged (you may argue that they were wed between the events of the end of the Shaman Fight and Funbari no Uta/KangZengBang, but can this really be proven?)? --Byakkougan 22:20, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
- People would do well to read history sections of articles. I have gone through this before.
- Anna's wedding anniversary is given in her Adult character profile in KZB 27. Yoh would not have changed his surname, given that Hana is an Asakura; therefore, the logical conclusion is that Anna changes her surname, as is customary.
- As to Anna II, I also have an issue with that. As I have stated on the admin's talk page:
- The original Anna is a II- generation Itako, hence this mess.
- Anna III is a III- Generation Itako; NOT the third Anna who is also an Itako. Her name is literally 'Sandaime Itako no Anna', or 'Anna, III generation Itako'.
- I guess this will be my final say on the matter, since no reply on the matter has been forthcoming. --Foolworm 23:29, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
- ... So why doesn't someone change it to say just Asakura Anna and remove the II? --Byakkougan 21:50, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
I'm slightly curious about where these furyoku values for Anna came from. Obviously it's not touched upon in the manga, but I don't see it mentioned in Mentalite either. Can someone shed some light on the source of it? 22.214.171.124 00:52, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
After finding Mentalite (finding an internet version to download) and flipping through it, Anna's initial and ending furyoku levels are not mentioned on her particular profile, while for most of the other characters they are (like, right next to her are Zenki and Kouki with their established 10,000 reiryoku). 126.96.36.199 03:10, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Please link --Gojita (talk) 11:27, January 30, 2013 (UTC)Gojita
- http://imageshack.us/f/843/sprofileinmentalite.jpg/ 188.8.131.52
I'm unclear why it's necessary to trumpet the change in surname on both Asakura Anna and this page's main title. Sucks for those of us who didn't get very far in the series. I gotta blank this outta my mind. On the bright side: even if you know what's gonna happen, you don't necessarily know when or why... but still. +Yc 09:22, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- The same reason why we have the articles about Hana and Men and why the Hana-Gumi was changed to Hana-Gumi waitresses, because the story goes on. --Gojita (talk) 14:20, June 3, 2013 (UTC)Gojita
Anna's Furyoku Value's Source Edit
When/where Anna's furyoku revealed?Is it true?